First of all, thank you so much to https://introvertbags.wordpress.com/2020/11/13/the-sunshine-blogger-award/ for nominating me! I was asked to post the rules for this award over here-
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
So, I will answer the questions that Pavithra sent me:
- Recent song that you are listening on loop: Well, I’ve been listening to BTS’ Idol a lot lately.
- Your biggest fear: Being completely alone- I thrive off of friendship.
- Your favorite form of entertainment– Reading/watching TV. I’m a visual learner and so I like visual entertainment.
- Are you a first bencher or last bencher?: I don’t know! I’m a huge geek but it’s not like I don’t have a life (no offense first benchers). So…middle bencher I guess?
- A piece of advice you give to everyone: Be yourself. Love yourself. It sounds like a cliche but it really does help.
- A simple thing that makes you happy: Haha…this is a very math nerd thing…but I love it when I’m adding positive numbers to negative numbers. It makes me think about how people can change for the better.
- Your favorite childhood memory: Wow…this is hard! Well, I really loved the time when my sister was born. I was so happy.
- Online shopping / traditional shopping: Traditional all the way! I love window shopping almost as much as I love actual shopping, so you can see why.
- Which celebrity do you admire?: I admire BLACKPINK’s Lisa and BTS’s RM. Both are extremely talented and had the courage to follow their dreams no matter how hard it may have been.
- Things you learned from your parents: My parents pushed me to be the best person I could be. They taught me to work hard and play hard.
- What is the first thing you notice about a person?: Oddly enough, their eyes. The way someone looks at you tells you a lot about that person.
Blogs I nominate:
https://lindaswritingblog.wordpress.com/ I love your stories!
https://ageekgirlsguide.com The first blog I followed; she’s into all of the fandoms I am.
https://dirtyscifibuddha.com/ READ THIS BLOG if you like dystopian stories and poems!
https://potbellybump.wordpress.com/ A nice blog where you can just hang out and maybe learn something new!
https://havocandconsequence.wordpress.com/ Wow. Your poems are just…wow.
https://notecandy.wordpress.com/ Love your reviews!
https://visionaryorchid.com/ I love how you talk about things that are important to you.
https://focusedfriends.com/ This blog has wonderful musings about life!
https://herladypinkrose.wordpress.com/ I love your posts about topics that mean a lot to me.
https://writingtofreedom.com/ True to the description!
https://justateenagergirl164600320.wordpress.com/ Very relatable…thank you!
- What values are the most important to you?
- What do you look for in a friend?
- Cats or dogs? Why?
- What is your passion?
- If you had unlimited time or money, what would you do?
- What color do you think speaks to you the most (it doesn’t have to be your favorite, just something that you think represents who you are)?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What’s your favorite corny joke?
- Favorite book/series?
- What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s the number one item on your bucket list?
Thanks so much for reading, bye!
3 thoughts on “My Answers for Sunshine Blogger Award”
Loved reading your answers and beautiful advice!! ❤️
Happy to hear that you listen Bts and blackpink. I’m an army too! 😁🙌🏻
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congratulations on your award! Loved your answers. Lisa and RM are really admirable. And thank you so much for nominating me!😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
Loved to hear that you are a blink as well as army too. I liked the way you answered all questions.